It seems I didn't get as much done as I would have liked over the last 3 day weekend but I did make progress. I always think I'll get more done. Is that beating myself up??? I got one side planted with the ivy geranium that I had dug up back in...I think it was, Jan. or Feb. before we removed the trees. It took awhile to transplant them since there was a bunch of dead stems and leaves to remove. I really hope they take over quickly so it fills in nicely and covers up the ugly cement like it used to do. We still don't have a date to list the house yet. It's a beautiful day out right now and tomorrow is supposed to be perfect so I plan to chisel away at the cement piece so it can fit like a puzzle back in it's place to edge the garden and then I can overturn the dirt and add some topsoil that I got from OSH and begin transplanting!
Over the years, the massive roots from the trees we took out, moved the concrete and I couldn't get it to fit so I need to chisel off about 2" or so and then it should fit!
OK, blogger is driving me crazy, it doesn't want to upload the pics to the post agggrrrrr!
Here is the one side that is all planted now with geranium, yeah!
I've been trying to create a pattern for a crochet daisy flower and I think I have it now so I hope to be able to post what I've been working on soon. Gotta go before blogger raises my blood pressure!