Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm hoping you have a special holiday and you get to enjoy being with family and friends or whatever is it you want to do and there is no STRESS!  I'll be in Rancho Cucamonga at my bro's and be with whatever family shows up.  My contribution this year is: making my candied yams with walnuts that the family requests every year, regular whole berry cranberry sauce and using a recipe for pecan bars from Pammy Sue's blog instead of pecan pie.

Yes, my shop is open today and I might close a bit early since I don't have any food for sale, hee-hee.  Then it's back to work on Friday to be a retail ANGEL and then I'm going to get out all the holiday decorations and inventory for sale.  I picked up a couple of holiday deco's from Target last night that I'll show you soon.

These are all pictures from our day trip to Carlsbad Flower Fields last Mother's Day.
My sis' kids and me

















             HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

5 comments:

- said...

What a nice post. The kiddies are cute. Sounds like it's going to be a good get together. Enjoy!

Kris said...

Have a great Thanksgiving! What type of shop do you have?

annielizabeth said...

Kris, we have a parcel packaging, shipping, gift wrapping, mailbox rental, notary public type of store. Like Mailboxes Etc. except we are independent and can do what services and products we choose. This is our 19th holiday season. It's gonna get crazy busy in here really soon. Thanks for asking!

lovestitch said...

Oh I love the picture of you and your kids, so lovely and happy!

Congrats on your new shop, it's a great idea! Hope successful on your business!

Happy Thanksgiving!
xxx

Josie said...

Hi Annieliz, just catching up with my reading...What a cute photo :-)Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving with your family. I thought I was completely over pumpkin and pecan pie at this point, but your mere mention of pecan bars got me going. I absolutely love pecan bars. Anyhoo...good luck with business this season. That's great you've been doing this for 19 yrs! There's a wonderful lady who runs the PO box/pack & post for the company I work for and I serioiusly could not live without her! Be well. xxx Josie