Saturday, March 5, 2011

Little Weekend Plans












Howdy!  Looookie, I got mail.  From Michaels craft store a coupon, so that's where I'm headed now after work and the mailman brought my book.  Sign up at Michaels.com and every now and then they send you a coupon.  I don't get their mailer for some reason and I don't get the Sunday paper where they advertise.  
 
I also got this book on ebay and it came today.  Yeah, I saw the movie but I have a hunch...the book will be better.  Haven't read a chick book for awhile so this should be nice.  

Still gonna work on the kitchen cupboards and do a little gardening, read some of my new book, crochet a bit and of course CLEAN blah.  

I got going early this morn and already did the grocery shopping before I opened the shop.













Many of my customers were telling me that the Geraniums were so pretty so I took a pic to share them with you, too.

Hope you getta do something relaxing this weekend!
See ya ;)

4 comments:

Pammy Sue said...

Those geraniums ARE beautiful! Just lovely. Looks like spring and summer.

Enjoy your book. I would have sent you mine if I'd known you wanted it!

Terriea Kwong said...

So bright and pretty flowers. Looks a sunny lovely day. Enjoy your fresh day and the book. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog.

- said...

Wow, the flowers are gorgeous...can change a mood in an instant. Sounds like you are busy with things but happy at it! That's a good thing.

Kris said...

I have not read the book, nor seen the movie. I heard mixed reviews. You let me know...should I or shouldn't I?
Your geraniums are lovely. I have them all over the place here too. Such happy flowers!