Monday, April 26, 2010

Need Some Dirt?

Hi!  We finally has a little cement work done under the front gates and extended the cement by the mailbox where there is a door incorporated into the fence so you can walk through instead of having to open the gate.

We removed most of the small plants and all the weeds and since the soil is fairly clay like we need to amend the soil a bit before putting in the new plants.  I'm excited since I've been wanting to plant permanent plants in here for years.  I think I have enough potted plants that could fill this area and would love to make this their new home!
































I believe that we'll have to remove some of the dirt to make room for some soil amendments.  Now, where to put that extra dirt?  Hmmm.  Not sure yet.

Hope you all have a great week.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: