Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pretty Autumn For You

I went to Tuesday Morning (it's a store) and found this:

Of course for now it will get packed away until after we move!  Such a deal.  They have great prices on closeout items.

Here are some of my plants and how they look right now:

This is almost ready to open.  It is an African Violet plant.  I have about 20 plants and this one is special.  I bought it at the Descanso African Violet Show and Sale last year and the flowers are oh, so pretty.



This is how she looked the following morning.  When she is in full bloom, I'll have more photos to show you then.


This is a Creeping Charlie plant.  Most people have this as an indoor plant.  I does well outside if not in direct sun and it even blooms when grown outdoors.  It will not tolerate extreme cold but does well here in So. Cal.

Here is a close up of the delicate blossoms.  White with purple freckles.

My Bromeliads are really going to town right now.  This is what they look like just before they open and show their small blue flowers.
Here is a close-up of the flowers.  A better one than a couple weeks ago!



Hope you're having a beautiful day!

No comments: