Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Other Helpers

Meet my business neighbor and friend, Tina.  She is the optometrist's office manager that works next door to my shop.  Since we both work alone allot of the time, we call each other occasionally to vent about something that happened and we just can't keep it to ourselves.  She's into Jazz music and men's volleyball and baking goodies for her friends.  She makes these yummy brownie cookies that she gives me at holiday time.  You can find her at Jazz clubs around LA.  She grew up in Los Angeles in what she calls "the hood".  She's a tough cookie with a heart of gold!




Here is my DHL Driver, Jose.



He mostly picks up and sometimes he delivers.  He's been with DHL a long time.  I miss DHL's domestic service they had here in America.  I think they did a good job and it's always good to have more competition to help keep costs down.  Maybe they'll be back when the economy recovers.  Right now, they continue to do their international services.  Got something to go far away to foreign lands?  DHL does a great job so come and ship with us!!!

No comments: