Monday, February 13, 2012

Award Thank You!

Lovestitch gave me this award, thanks!  I've hardly blogged at all lately so thanks for thinkin' of me.







1 Add the award to your blog
2 Thank the blogger who gave it to you
3 Mention 7 random things about yourself.
4 List the rules
5 Award to 15 bloggers
6 Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.
I can do all but 6 and 7 until I can make the time to do it.
The 7 random things are...hmmm, let's see:

I have always loved Valentine's day.  Not because it's for lovers and involves candy and flowers, two things I love but because it involves hearts.  I love most anything with hearts on 'em.

Most of my jewelry has hearts on them or are heart shaped.

Around Valentine's day is the only time I like red and pink together.

I could spend all day in a garden, mine or a public one.  Working in it or admiring it.

I haven't been on an airplane since 1999.

I work too many hours trying to live the American dream.

I'm still looking for that prince charming on his darn white horse to save me from working all the time, hee, hee ;) 

Thanks for stopping by, have a lovely evening!

1 comment:

Terriea Kwong said...

Annielizabeth, I know more about you now. You're a busy bee and pretty butterfly in the garden.