Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy All Hallows Eve!

Hi!  Here's my co-worker and me.

This is Skully.  He's had fun sitting on my boob all day!

 Weekend before last was my niece, Tamara's 13th birthday.  She had a sleepover with 6 friends and we all had a great time.  My sis wanted me to go and help with the party and of course I wouldn't have missed it for the world.  We split into 2 teams and had a scavenger hunt on Del Mar (the main street that goes down to the ocean and the San Clemente Pier) by going into the retail stores and restaurants that were open past 7pm and since it was a foggy night it was quite eery which made it more fun.  After that we had pizza and then headed to a frozen yogurt place.   Then we went back home so the girls could take the gingerbread houses that I bought at IKEA and make them into haunted houses.  Some came out great and some well....they won't become architects any time soon!!  
Two more girls came later.  The b-day girl is the barefoot kid.

We sang h-b-day and they ate the dessert and then it was off to the yogurt shop

Remember when we had small butts & we could share a chair with a friend?

All ready to decorate






Uh oh!

 

















Well, I'm off to meet with some princesses, ghosts, goblins and some super heroes, they need their candy. 

Have a fantastic All Hallows Eve!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Hi there Annie! You are so darn cute, and you look like a kid yourself! What fun with the girls. And they all look related! Love the haunted house idea. I remember many of those sleepovers! I can't say as I miss that!!!
How are things? When is the move? Any yarn work going in with you?
XO Kris

Linda said...

Fun times! I love your co-worker. :) I agree with Kris, you look like a kid yourself!