Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Cricket Leg?

Howdeeeeee,
Wanted to post really quick to let you know I have not fallen off the face of the earth!  It's been too long since I posted and wanted to day hi and that I'm doing well, thank-you.

My computer has been up and running for about a week and guess what?  My son found a cricket's leg that was on the motherboard and when that was removed and all the components (hardware) were checked and tested and found to be working fine it must have been that darn leg.  We figure the cricket could have been electrocuted when he was crawling around inside.  Originally when it was acting so weird, I opened up the case and used canned air to clean out the dust.  It wasn't too dusty since I had just done that back in January and while doing that I found a dead cricket at the bottom of the case.  Maybe that is where they got the term "computer bug", hee hee.  

I was going to post a pic of a cricket, no not a dead one, but aren't you glad I didn't?  

I went to Temecula yesterday to visit my friend and have a few photos of "chalk on the walk" drawings that I'll post soon. 

I have to go shopping for a bathing suit now.  I hope the mirrors are kind.

Hope you're enjoying the beginning of SUMMER!!!!!

Be back soon!

No comments: